LAST POSTS

2 Apr 2011

The Simpsons

Hello guys!

How's the weekend going? :)

I hope you are all more relaxed after the exams and receiving your marks (notas)! I'm very happy with the results, but I'm sure we'll all do even better in June :)

Last week we started talking about neighbours, and we watched an episode from the Simpsons: "The Lemon of Troy" (season 6, episode 24). If you want to watch it again, you can download it here. And click here for the subtitles in English.

On Wednesday we went to a theatre play by Andrew Marshall. Could you more or less understand him? And did you like it? I think we all had great fun seeing him dance and doing his work-out!!




Apart from that, we also saw the present continuous. Remember that it's used for actions happening now and there are always two elements: to be + verb in -ing. We will continue with this next week.

Finally, Basic Level D did a "special" activity on Thursday :) Did you like it? Were you suprised at your creativity? :) Basic Level E will do it next week.

Well, that's all for now! I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend, and I'll see you on Monday / Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment