Today I'm going to show you a fantastic website to learn English with film extracts: www.speechyard.com. It is brand new and it has tremendous functionalities! Without a doubt, one of the best websites for English learning I've seen in a long time!
You can select extracts from different films, and check the new vocabulary instantly from the subtitles. You can also add the new words to your own library / glossary!
Let me show you better!
1. Enter the website
2. Choose a video from the "Content" page:
2. Click on a word or a group of words to translate it/them:
3. Click on "+" to add a word to your library (= glossary):
4. Learn new words and expression on the "Learning" page:
5. You can practise with other users at the "Community" page:
Check all this on this video tutorial:
I'm sure you'll love it!!