Now that we're starting a new year, and a new term, it's time to think of our New Year's Resolutions!!
You can apply this to any area of your life, but here I give you a few examples to learn English. Take the ones that work for you, add new ones, and design a list of the things you intend to do with/in English every week.
- Learn 10 new English words or phrases every day, Mondays to Fridays (repeat on Saturdays, relax on Sundays)
- Unlearn one typical mistake before the next test/composition
- Study 15 minutes every day
- Read the lyrics of an English song every week and try to understand its main content
- Read and try to understand one short English text every week
Stick to your plan, and you'll see incredible results in a few months. And with very little effort. Take my word :)
Ps: Feel free to post your suggestions in the comments below!
Pss: What other New Year's Resolutions do you have??